About Doctor Laith Barnouti
Dr Barnouti is one of Sydney’s leading plastic surgeons, specialising in plastic and cosmetic surgery that produces natural-looking results. He is best known for rejuvenation and recontouring the face, breast and body with the focus on minimal scarring and invasion and maximum improvements.
As a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon, Dr Barnouti has been frequently published in medical journals, has spoken at medical conferences in Sydney and overseas and frequently attends national and international medical and science events. He is often asked to provide comments on plastic surgery and has featured on SBS, Channel 10, Channel 7, Channel 9. He is currently featuring in Embarrassing Body TV show in Australia. Dr Barnouti is passionate about plastic surgery, committed to providing the best possible outcome by careful planning and meticulous surgery. He holds academic appointments as Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Public & Private Hospitals in Sydney such as Hunters Hill Private, Strathfield Private and Westmead Private Hospitals.
Dr Barnouti has extensively trained as a Specialist Plastic surgeon at St Vincent’s, Prince of Wales, Royal Prince Alfred, Royal Adelaide and Westmead hospitals – in Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. With over 15 years’ experience as a plastic surgeon, he has performed thousands of surgical procedures. He understands that plastic surgery is both an art and a science and is dedicated to achieving the highest standards in all the procedures he performs for his clients.
Dr Barnouti considers it a deep honour to work with patients from all over Australia and overseas and understands that his job is above all to meets his patients’ expectations and produce the results that will make them happiest. The goal of any plastic surgeon should be to improve a patient’s self-image, and he takes that responsibility very seriously.
Membership of Professional Societies for Plastic Surgeons
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Australian Medical Association
- A Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons which is the only statutory recognized body for the training of plastic surgeons in Australia.
Dr Barnouti has additional qualifications as a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Advanced Cosmetic Plastic Surgery including:
- A 21st-century scientific approach to breast augmentation and reshaping plastic surgery from Akademiklinken, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Short Scar Face Lift, MACS facelift plastic surgery, S facelift and facial rejuvenation from Gent, Belgium.
- Body and Buttock cosmetic plastic surgery from the prestigious Ivo Pitanguy Clinic in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Dr Daniel Baker’s facelift plastic surgery clinic: New York, USA
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Beverly Hills, California, USA.
- Jacksonville Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
- Paris Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Paris, France.
- The Centre of Body and Buttock Plastic surgery, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Gender Cosmetic plastic surgery meeting, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre specialising in body implants, pectoral implants, calf implants, buttock implants, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Mastering Breast Augmentation and breast implants surgery, Singapore.
Dr Barnouti in the Media – Insight
Dr Barnouti in the Media – The Footy Show
What are the main benefits of working with us as opposed to other surgeons?
- We are Specialist Plastic Surgeons, the highest degree of qualification in cosmetic plastic surgery in Australia.
- Your Anesthetist will be a specialist anaesthetist, your surgery will be in a fully accredited hospital and the entire staff will be specialized in cosmetic surgery.
- Simply put, Safety, safety, safety, we are the safest hands in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Sydney
- Our focus on short scar surgery to minimise scarring and promote faster healing.
- Great listening skills which help us understand exactly what each patient wants, so we can recommend the best procedures for them.
- Properly assessing plastic surgery patients for suitability and working with them pre, during and post-surgery.
To find out more about how Dr Barnouti can help you, book a consultation in one of his three Sydney clinics. Dr Barnouti looks forward to answering all your questions and explaining what procedures are most suitable for your body type or face shape, lifestyle and personal preferences.
Contact us today to book your consultation. Click here to book online or call us on free phone 1300 002 006 if you are outside Sydney or 9561 0222 if you are in the Sydney area.