Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
CO₂ Vaginal Rejuvenation Laser, a combination of ablation and micro thermal effect.
The versatile nature of laser has been implemented in a new way for vaginal rejuvenation.
Vaginal Tightening CO₂ Fractional and Surgical Mode Laser are available in our clinic.
Indications for vaginal laser
- Vaginal Tightening and Thickening producing tighter, more elastic and rejuvenated vagina.
- Treatment of vaginal dehydration and dyspareunia
- Remodelling of Vaginal mucosa
- Vaginal Rejuvenation by reducing vaginal atrophy. Symptoms include vaginal dryness, burning sensation, vaginal discharge, genital itching, burning with urination, and decreased vaginal lubrication during sexual activity.
- Improve stress urinary incontinence.
Labium and Vulva
- Enhance the appearance of Pigmented Vulva by lightening the skin and achieving a pink vulva with a natural and silky texture.
- The laser machine lightens the colour of the labia.
- Reduce Wrinkles and tightness labial skin
- Increase elasticity
Clinical outcome of vaginal laser:
- Vaginal tightening and increased elasticity
- Collagen remodelling of vaginal tissue
- Treatment of insufficient vaginal secretion
- Treatment of vaginal atrophy
- Treatment of vaginal dryness and urinary incontinence
Advantages: Minimally invasive, no anaesthesia, no incision, no bleeding, no shaving.
How long does it take? It takes 15min. Back to work immediately, no sexual activities for 3 days.
Cost of Vaginal laser
One treatment $1,500.
We recommend 4 treatments 4 weeks apart. A package deal of $5,000
W-Pulse for rejuvenation
- Combination of ablation and micro thermal effect.
- RF Module with higher quality of laser beam
The technique has been popularised by Aphrodite Laser, Mona Lisa touch and Baladona Vaginal rejuvenation resulting in a tighter, more elastic and rejuvenated vagina.
Call us on 02 9633 24 23 or 1300 770 660 for booking or send us online enquiry