It varies from $450 – $6,500 depending on how many threads are used and the area covered.
For more information, please call us on 02-956 102 22
Facial thread lift involves the use of tiny, dissolvable threads that are made from materials such as polydioxanone (PDO). The threads are inserted under the skin using a very fine needle and are then gently pulled to lift and support sagging tissues. The threads are anchored in place, and as they dissolve over time, they stimulate the production of collagen, which helps to firm and tighten the skin.
The procedure is typically performed under local anesthesia and takes around 30-60 minutes to complete. Most patients experience little to no discomfort during the procedure, and there is minimal downtime afterwards.
What are the benefits of a facial thread lift?
Facial thread lifts can offer a number of benefits for those looking to rejuvenate their appearance. Some of the main advantages of the procedure include:
- Facial thread lift is a minimally invasive surgical procedure, which means it can be performed in an outpatient setting without the need for general anesthesia or a hospital stay.
- Minimal downtime: Unlike more invasive procedures like facelifts, facial thread lift has minimal downtime. Most patients can return to their normal activities within a few days.
- Natural-looking results: Facial thread lift can provide natural-looking results that are more subtle than those achieved with traditional surgical procedures.
- Long-lasting: While the effects of facial thread lift may not be as long-lasting as those of a facelift, they can still last 8-18 months, depending on the type of threads used.
Who is a good candidate for a facial thread lift?
A facial thread lift can be a good option for anyone who is looking to improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin on the face. However, it is important to note that the procedure is not suitable for everyone.
You may be a good candidate for a facial thread lift if:
- You are in good overall health.
- You have mild to moderate skin laxity.
- You have realistic expectations for the results of the procedure.
- You are willing to follow post-procedure care instructions